6 d

22+ year olds: What's your score on this quick 10 question survey? & How do you behave sexually?

In one of my classes yesterday, the professor brought up the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Survey, so I decided to take it. It's only 10 yes/no questions in regards to events during your childhood, in which your score is your # of "yes" answers. What's your score?
How many of the aforementioned events happened to you prior to age 18? That's your score. Here are the average results:
My score was 4.
As can be seen on this website, the results indicated some consequences that I find to be relatable (e. g. most women with a score of 4+ develop chronic depression), but I also found it interesting that people with a score of 4+ were far more likely to have sex at an early age & experience teen parenthood (40%).
Trauma has had an opposite effect for me. I'm nearly 23 & have still never even kissed anyone, because the idea of physical intimacy puts me on the verge of a panic attack.

I was wondering how common that is.
I didn't take the survey OR I'm not 18+ years old
I scored less than 4
I scored 4+, & I've been sexually active since I was 16 or younger
Vote C
I scored 4+, & I became sexually active between 17-19
Vote D
I scored 4+, & I became sexually active between 20-21
Vote E
I scored 4+, & I am/was still a virgin at 22, primarily due to anxiety
Vote F
I scored 4+, & I am/was still a virgin at 22, but anxiety wasn't the primary reason
Vote G
GirlGuy
6 d
Ugh, "I didn't take the survey OR I'm not 18+ years old" should be "I didn't take the survey OR I'm not 22+ years old". I initially wrote the option before I decided to reserve it for 22+ year olds, to get answers only from people who know whether or not they were virgins at my age.
31
13