4 d

Why would a men ejaculate in a woman's Virgina without asking if she's on any birth control?

So. I can and can't be mad at him, but him and I was already doing freaky stuff without any protection. And I should have made him wear a condom smh. But anyways- he didn't ask or say could be cum inside of me. He basically was telling me, what he was going to do. At 1st, I didn't think that he was being serious until he came. Now, I'm glad that he isn't some creep off the street or some random stray. Yes. He is someone, I actually no. But, how I would identify our relationship, we aren't close like that we are just good friends. Like, he means well: but are Vibes are just completely different, and our connection is not strong like that. But moving on, yes: he was drinking and under the influence of alcohol. But, yet! he didn't even ask if it was Ok for him to cum inside of me. Like, part of me wants to be mad at him, then part of me is mad with myself for allowing that. But anyways- I asked him, has he cum inside anyone before, and he was like... yea his old ex girlfriend. But mentioned that she was on birth control, so if probably figured that I was too. But, he never asked to begin with. So. I'm just like, why would he think and feel that it's okay to cum inside of me, smh. ?
13
1