10 d

My boyfriend thinks sex is a chore ( I sometines think of stepping out)?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for a little over a year and i love him. He's 26 and im 21. My boyfriend work's a lot like 12 everyday and gets one maybe 2 days off a week. So he's normally tired a lot which puts a strain on our sex life. Everytime we have sex its usually in the same position and last 5- 8 mins tops. it usually starts off with me giving him a blowjob. it never starts off with forplay anymore , he use to kiss me and play with my boobs but now its just straght to it. It gets really frustrating because it just seems he's rushing to cum a few quick pumps and were done. I think I've came once since we've been together ( he was drunk so couldn't cum) . I talked to him about it and he just said he's tired a lot to put a lot of effort into sex. I asked him if he cares at all about my pleasure he said he never really thought about that, when i ask him to even finger me he says no, i think he's done it once. im a very sexual person i like having sex being freaky or what ever with my man but he's not for it because he works a lot and also is in school part time. sometimes i get so sexual frustrated i think of what it would be like being with other men its so wrong to think that because i would never cheat but. i just haven't got what i needed in a long time. i love him he's a great guy and despite sex he is very affectionate cuddles with me kiss he and stuff makes me feel beautiful but the sex hasn't been great. Need help
My boyfriend thinks sex is a chore ( I sometines think of stepping out)?
Add Opinion