10 d

My boyfriend thinks sex is a chore ( I sometines think of stepping out)?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for a little over a year and i love him. He's 26 and im 21. My boyfriend work's a lot like 12 everyday and gets one maybe 2 days off a week. So he's normally tired a lot which puts a strain on our sex life. Everytime we have sex its usually in the same position and last 5- 8 mins tops. it usually starts off with me giving him a blowjob. it never starts off with forplay anymore , he use to kiss me and play with my boobs but now its just straght to it. It gets really frustrating because it just seems he's rushing to cum a few quick pumps and were done. I think I've came once since we've been together ( he was drunk so couldn't cum) . I talked to him about it and he just said he's tired a lot to put a lot of effort into sex. I asked him if he cares at all about my pleasure he said he never really thought about that, when i ask him to even finger me he says no, i think he's done it once. im a very sexual person i like having sex being freaky or what ever with my man but he's not for it because he works a lot and also is in school part time. sometimes i get so sexual frustrated i think of what it would be like being with other men its so wrong to think that because i would never cheat but. i just haven't got what i needed in a long time. i love him he's a great guy and despite sex he is very affectionate cuddles with me kiss he and stuff makes me feel beautiful but the sex hasn't been great. Need help
4
2