4 d

Am I wrong for breaking up with my boyfriend of 3 years for not listening to me?

My boyfriend likes to finish in me and I didn’t care before the birth control I was on gave me blood clot and I had to have surgery since then I have not taken anything. My boyfriend knew this and still continued eventually I got pregnant even after getting plan b that he would pay for. I had an abortion and was really depressed and we didn’t have sex for about 2 or 2 1/2 months. We had sex yesterday and he finished inside of me, and I broke up with him after and left. He told me I’m being irrational we’ve been together for a long time. But I’m just upset he doesn’t care and after I said not to he still did. I compromised on him not using condoms but pulling out. I also will be trying another birth control soon though probably an iud. I want to be with him but I also don’t want to be careless and have a kid right now I can’t keep taking plan b.
6
2