3 d

Why do people accept LGBT but demean asexuals or similar people?

I think it is messed up how people will accept LGBT as legitimate, but if someone says they do not really experience sexual attraction or desire sex, as asexuals and others on the spectrum do, they are not accepted. They are accused of being repressed, mentally ill, liars, robots.

Guys offered to convert me with their dick or they accused me of being a prude instead of accepting that their looks were not going ti make me bed them. I simply need to have a close bond to feel any sexual desire for someone as a demisexual. Hence I could mever hook up or have one night stand as I would not even be aroused. I am also a virgin because I never met a man that respected me and cared about me instead of my ass and boob size.

Demisexuality isn't the norm or "everyone", because plenty of people find strangers sexually arousing, even enough to sleep with someone they do not even know the name of. I do not expect everyone to understand where I am coming from, but what use is it insulting or talking down to someone for not having your sexual orientation?
Why do people accept LGBT but demean asexuals or similar people?
Add Opinion