9 d

A conservative girl and a horny guy get into a relationship?

The lvl of horniness of the guy from 1 to 10 (1 being non-existant and 10 being extreme), is 25. His highest record is jerking off 8 times in less than 2 hrs.
The lvl of conservatism of the girl from 1 to 10 (1 being a slut and 10 being a nun), is 15. Her highest record is holding hands with a guy.

the guy is a 26 yr old virgin trying his best to save for marriage, the girl is 19 yr old super virgin and also saving for marriage. They are deeply in love with each other and plan to marry.

The twist:
They are long distance and never met, and they need to wait 2-3 years to meet. The conservative girl does not want to do anything with the horny guy despite being his e-gf for over 18 months. As much as the horny guy wants to do things with his girl, he respects her a lot and does not want to ruin her, so decided to not bother her anymore with his hormone burstouts. However, he still has to suffer and deal with his hormonal outbursts... and porn was not enough. it never was enough as it is nothing like the real thing. From frustration and a lot of built-up tension, the guy... in a few rare occasions... ended up reaching out to a few horny girls he knew trying to get sexual content from them just to jerk off to.

The question is:
Is it fair or even logical for the conservative girl to expect from the guy in this situation, when she cannot give him what he needs... to be 100% loyal sexually for the whole 18 months knowing the whole time that they won't get together for another 1-2 years? Not mentioning that she was already expecting from him to stop porn completely or at least reduce it?

Of-course as everyone probably guessed, i have to say with all shame.. that i am that guy.
I wrote this because I really want to hear other's honest opinions on this. I want as much opinions and thoughts as possible. I don't care if your opinions are harsh or not, this is the reality and i want to face it. Please link this to everyone you know. What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you.
9 d
I will add that we talked and video'd a lot. for those who say we don't even know each other.
7
1