5 d

According to this calculator, are you wearing the correct bra size?

Surveys show that most women are wearing the wrong bra size. Are you? Try this calculator; it's pretty accurate, from the research I've done. It correctly identified me as a 28C (whereas I had been wearing 32A bras for the longest time.)

https://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

Make sure you are wearing a nonpadded bra during the measurements.

The calculator will require a measurement of the fullest part of your breasts (your "bust") & the area right below your breasts (your "band"). Your measurement is whatever number overlaps with "zero" when the two ends of the measuring tape meet. Insert those numbers into the calculator (WITHOUT adding 4), and it will tell you what your size is.
This woman's bust size is a 32 because that's the number that overlaps with the
This woman's bust size is a 32 because that's the number that overlaps with the "zero" at the other end of the measuring tape.
Then please answer these two questions:
1) Was the size different from the size you usually wear? (Like how I wore a 32A when I'm actually a 28C)
2) Do you find wearing bras to be comfortable? (Let's see if maybe the improperly fitted women are more likely to find bras to be uncomfortable.)
I didn't try the calculator OR I don't wear bras
The calculator gave me the same size that I normally wear. & I find wearing bras to be comfortable
The calculator gave me the same size that I normally wear. But I still find wearing bras to be uncomfortable
Vote C
The calculator gave me a different size. I find wearing bras to be comfortable, though.
Vote D
The calculator gave me a different size. I find wearing bras to be uncomfortable & I'll consider trying to find a bra in a proper size
Vote E
The calculator gave me a different size. I find wearing bras to be uncomfortable, but I won't try out a new bra size
Vote F
The calculator gave me a different size. I find wearing bras to be uncomfortable, but I won't try out a new bra size; I just won't wear bras at all
Vote G
GirlGuy
16
20