1 mo

Approximately how often do you experience nonsexual things that are equally as, or more enjoyable than, sexual relations?

Somebody asked this question: What nonsexual thing do you think is better than sex?

And I was surprised by the answers. I'm a virgin but my erotic dreams are more pleasurable than 99% of things in life. I experience more pleasurable things maybe a couple times a year, at most.
I can only assume that sex in real life is even more pleasurable than erotic dreams, which makes the results of the other person's question even more surprising.

Maybe it's because I have anhedonia (which means I don't experience much pleasure in life)?

Or maybe it's normal?

So how often do you experience (nonsexual) things that are EQUALLY or MORE enjoyable compared to sexual relations? If you've never engaged in sexual relations, please select the last option.
Generally at least once a day
At least every few days
At least weekly
Vote C
At least monthly
Vote D
Less than monthly
Vote E
Never
Vote F
I've never engaged in sexual relations
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
Note that I specified in the title *nonsexual* things. If something is sexually arousing to you, then it doesn't count as "nonsexual" for the sake of this poll (even if the thing itself isn't sexual, your reaction to it is), so it doesn't count.
30
4