1 mo

Do you think it's unfair that women get paid more money for donating eggs than men get paid for donating sperm?

This isn't even the first time I've had this conversation with a guy saying it's unfair that women get paid more for egg donation.

I'm in utter disbelief that some men think it's unfair that they get paid less for orgasming than women get paid for submitting to a painful invasive surgical operation.
It's fair, because women's donation requires an invasive surgical operation, whereas men's donation simply requires an orgasm
It's fair, for another reason
It's unfair; men should be paid for sperm donation as much as women get paid for egg donation
Vote C
It's unfair; women should be paid for egg donation as little as men get paid for sperm donation
Vote D
I don't know
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
My message for those men who are upset that they "ONLY" get paid $70 in "compensation" for experiencing an orgasm (the most pleasurable feeling in the world) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w
1 mo
To the men who are complaining about this: if you had to let someone make incisions into your balls to obtain the sperm, don't you think you would deserve to be paid more than you get paid simply for jerking off? Then why isn't it the same for women?
97
40