1 mo

Have you always masturbated correctly, or did you ever masturbate incorrectly?

In response to my other poll (please vote if you haven't): How did you discover masturbation?
Some people said they originally didn't masturbate correctly. So my questions are: Have you always masturbated correctly?
& If you haven't, please answer the following questions:
- how did you originally masturbate?
- Why was it "incorrect" (did it just not bring you to orgasm, or was it not pleasurable at all)?
- How long did it take you to learn how to masturbate correctly?
- how did you learn how to masturbate correctly?
- what do you do when you masturbate "correctly"?
I've never masturbated
I've tried masturbating but it wasn't pleasurable
I always masturbated correctly
Vote C
I originally masturbated incorrectly. I figured out how to masturbate correctly just by experimenting with myself
Vote D
I originally masturbated incorrectly. I figured out how to masturbate correctly by researching how to do it
Vote E
I originally masturbated incorrectly. I figured out how to masturbate correctly by watching videos to learn how to do it *OR* I learned in another way
Vote F
I originally masturbated incorrectly. I figured out how to masturbate correctly by having somebody teach me
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
Masturbating incorrectly refers to either 1) masturbating without pleasure and/or 2) masturbating without orgasm.
57
17