27 d

If a man does this during sex and after. Does he care or was it just sex?

I care about a guy. We had sex for the first time. We honestly spent most of the time kissing. On the second round (😂) he grabbed my face and we just kissed for the majority of the time. After and between the sex we just laid there together. He did a lingering kiss on my forehead, back of my shoulder, and butt at different moments. At one moment I looked at him and we just looked at each other in the eyes. I did a soft smile and looked away than when I looked back at him he was still looking at me. Everything just felt so right being with him. It felt safe. Like home.
i don’t know if it was all in my head. He isn’t a relationship type of guy. Especially for the past few years I’ve known him.. but he has always known that is what I wanted with him. I asked him if we could talk about that night and he said we could just not right now and we still haven’t.
Does he care for me.. or was that just sex to a man?
27 d
Also. It’s like nothing had to be said between us. We just laid there in silence looking at each other. It wasn’t an awkward silence. It felt calming... but was it just me?😅
4
1