21 d

Introduce boyfriend to guys I had sex with?

Since recently I have a serious relationship after being single for long. I first introduced my boyfriend to my best friends, mainly female. That went really well. But yesterday I introduced him to my second group of friends. It's actually a bar I worked at and the people who often go there, about 90% males.

Now the reason it got weird: when I started working there, I thought I would leave after 2 months, it seemed far away from the people who know me, so I enjoyed acting without caring about being judged. I was also in kind of a weird place mentally and had troubles with borderline. So yes I had a lot of one night stands with a lot of men there (or most I've just given a quick blowjob).

But after some years that I did keep going back there, a lot of these people became friends and it became my second friends group. I was very disappointed to notice how those guys, mainly the ones I've blown or had sex with, looked down on my boyfriend and almost acted degrading toward him. My boyfriend doesn't know about what happened of course, but I don't get why the guys can't act mature. It's like they laugh at him behind his back. It's sad because I wish my boyfriend and my friends could get along. How should I deal with this? And why do these guys react like that?
9
1