How was your "first time" like?

MyasiaJ
How was it when you had your first-time virginity? What age, and/or thoughts after pre/post jist of things at that time?
How was your
Drove out to my boyfriend's house, close to late at night and planned to go to his house to bring him some things as before forgot my accessories there last time I went to visit him. Settled in with my pajamas on and debated whether or not if I should sleep over his house. Which I did.
How was your
He played on his console and all, and I settled on his bed and after 30 minutes he got off and he was in bed and we cuddled and asked if I wanted to have sex. And I consented, avoided it after few times.

I gotta say it felt good but not first few minutes, and it got better afterward. He had me lay down for a while then I laid on my stomach I guess is low style doggy (idk). Listening to his voice was sweet knowing other people were in the house lol. I was exhausted after that and eventually fell asleep and the next morning I found him beside me, and got up so I could go back to my university and kissed him goodbye.

Share stories, or what do you like when it comes to sex? Fetishes or kinks, foreplay, hearing each other voice turns on the mood for you?
+1 y
*Topic not suppose to be in Sexuality (defaults it to this topic)- suppose to go to Relationships***
How was your "first time" like?
3
3