11 d

During sexual relations with someone you love, do you ever experience "emotional orgasms" or no?

From The Hite Report on Female Sexuality. (If it's too long, just read the bolded parts.)

"Some women [reported having] "emotional orgasm"... They did not mean they felt vaginal contractions or intense clitoral or vaginal sensations, but that they felt an intense emotional peak (sometimes felt as an extreme opening sensation both in the vagina and throat) accompanied by strong feelings of closeness, yearning, or exaltation.
"Penetration leads to a great and large feeling[...] My body is electric all over."[...]
"[It] is metaphysical immersion in another world, religious, ascending a mountain. It happens mostly in my mind, which is flushed with sensation."[...]
"[It is] a compelling sensation of light pouring from his head into mine. I start pouring out light to match. My vision dissolves into brilliance behind my eyes, blinding me; my body dissolves into pure light. I see nothing but light[...] Every blood cell is dancing and every pore [is] outpouring radiance[...] [It is an] overflow of love."
Emotional orgasm is a feeling of love and communion with another human being that reaches a peak, a great welling up of intensity of feeling, which may be felt physically in the chest, or as a lump in the throat, or as a general opening-up sensation, a feeling of wanting deeper and deeper penetration, wanting to merge and become one person. It could be described as a complete release of emotions, what one woman called "a piercing feeling of love" or an orgasm of the heart."
During sexual relations with someone you love, do you ever experience
I've never engaged in sexual relations with someone I love
I've never experienced an "emotional orgasm" when I've engaged in sexual relations with someone I love
Rarely
Vote C
Sometimes
Vote D
Half the time
Vote E
More than half the time
Vote F
I always experience an "emotional orgasm" when I have sexual relations w/ someone I love
Vote G
GirlGuy
31
9