11 d

How do I respond to my ex telling me he thought Ingave him an STD?

my ex ghosted me a long time ago because he found a bump on his penis and he thought I gave him something. He never confronted me or told me until a just now. He texted me and told me. I was very hurt because even now, after having not seen him in a year, I have never slept with anybody else. He is my first and still the only guy I have ever been with. When we did date we were having unprotected sex but of course I didn’t have anything because I was only sleeping with him. I was in love with him and I have no idea why he would think that I was sleeping with anyone else and it broke my heart that first of all he didn’t trust me and second that he had left me hanging because of something that had nothing to do with me. If he did get something it didn’t come from me. I missed him and was sad that he chose to not talk to me but knowing his reason is very offensive
2
2