10 d

Why do some girls get angry and compare the height standard with weight, when short men complain, if they have no relation?

The height standard, yes, it is a preference to want a tall man but it is comparable with a standard of wanting a tall or short woman, but men don't care about height. Height has nothing to do with weight but even that the weight can be chosen and you can lose weight in a day or week, you cannot gain height, it is not really a double standard that fat women are undesirable like short men, because fat men are not attractive too (maybe if they are big but with muscles), then fat men and fat women are in the same, although in fact there are many men with fat fetish. Although I believe that if height is as important as the people on this page say, then that men and women who do not reach a certain height, be sterilized, eugenics, hahaah, although I think that thanks to the pornographic and pedophile fantasies the short women who resemble little girls will always have an advantage. This goes for me? No, I could not care less if I am not even short, there are handsome men of low height like Prince or Bruce Lee (although they really were not short either) but it seems that you care so much...
1
2