4 d

Have you ever felt like your sexuality is a burden because you're unattractive or oversexual?

Especially being a guy, there are some days Id rather just turn my sexuality off. In our oversexualized society, there's temptations and distractions everywhere. It's easy to get lonely, distracted, or horny, but most of the time for me it just ends up with false hopes and disappointment. It's easy to have an abundance of sexual energy and no outlet. I really would like to have had more sexual encounters in my life, but I know Im not attractive enough to live that kind of lifestyle. Sometimes I feel like Id be better off without the distraction since sex is hard to get and I get rejected most of the time anyway. There's not much point having a high sex drive when nobody wants you. It would also help maintain focus on more important things, so sometimes I feel like Id be better off not wanting sex to begin with and just living alone.
Yes, I have totally felt this way before
No, I would never feel this way
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
5