5 d

How do you deal with it?

I've had this relationship for 3 years now and lately I've been taking some extra care for myself as to trying to look good, stay healthy and exercising. The thing is... even though I do all these things, in my free time while I scroll through IG I have noticed that my parter and I have similar accounts we follow and he has recently been liking a lot this particular girl that looks really good (as in big ass and fake tits). I had her as inspiration but now I see all the "likes" he's placed in so many photos that I feel this weight in my chest and I just don't understand why I can't let this go. I mean, I don't want to make a deal out of this so I have not said anything but I feel like I should work harder to try to match up to her now.
4 d
Well... we talked. He said; he scrolls and likes posts but they don't mean anything. It's my fault for being insecure. What he likes is not specific to his taste and that it does not mean I have to look a certain way. He was even cursing and saying that this problem makes him think of deleting IG, so I just dropped it because it's just exactly what I did not want to happen. I don't have a reason to look another way because I love him but this is just too much arguing. I need a fkn drink.
4 d
Pd: he asked me to check his IG cause he un-followed some people but she's still there so... I might need to just ignore this the rest of my life. I need kush and liquor.
How do you deal with it?
6
0