3 d

Girls, if you are using the calendar method for birth control and you get 'super excited' on a day you are 'not supposed to', what would you do?

A. Have him use a condom
B. Have him use the "Pull Out Method"
C. Have him preform Cunnilingus for my ultimate orgasmic relief
Vote C
D. Put my vibrator or other sex toys to good use of course!
Vote D
E. Use my fingers and some lubricant, if needed, to take care of things
Vote E
F. Take a chance and GO FOR IT with my partner! I am not worried about getting pregnant that much right now anyway, or I get so excited some times that I just don't care at that moment and worry about it afterward instead
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Calendar Method Emergency Procedure" survey... lol
Vote G
GirlGuy
9