3 d

CAN I ASKED MY BOYFRIEND WETHER WERE STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP OR NOT?

I met a guy online in a dating site last year month of April 2018, we begun chating in whatsapp to know each other. Its 13,060km distance in between us so the only way to communicate is by video calling or calling through voice call. We chat everyday and we talk everyday and for that 3 months of chating and knowing each other, something developed on us. As months passed by our relationship grows and deep. We became honest with each other. but we begun having some issues last November when he is always online and his phone was busy every time I called him. I asked him and he said it was just a friend. I let it go but I have doubt that he is chating other woman. Then I noticed that he only calls me once for 2 weeks in short the call is less. To my surprised, he sent me a shemale photo which he said he is chating. Then last January he told me we are now just friends. I didn't know that we broked up. I tried to asked why but he said its because Im far from him. but after that we still communicate. Last month he went for vacation for ! month in his hometown, then suddenly told me that his Dad asked about me for his marriage. He said he loves me and want a future with me. I was speechless, then we reconciled and had plans to meet in real soon. Then this October he flew back home ( his home of residence) and he begun changing. He said he still considered me as his girlfriend but I felt he changed. We talk less, we chat less too. He called me only when he is horny. When I called him he immediately asked me why I call.. During his off day he always went offline from morning to night time. I doubt he is dating other woman in his workplace.. Few days ago he admitted to me that his mind becomes stupid and again he is admiring shemales. I feel tired, Im unhappy, and confused. I don't know where I stand with him anymore. My question is Can I asked him if what is our relationship status? What will I do and how will I asked in a way that he doesn't feel hurt
5
0