4 d

Sexual fantasy vs. sexual reality. . . what do you really want?

NOT one of the more common sexual fantasies!
The subject of sexual fantasies usually grabs the attention of many users! One of the most frequent discussions I have seen on this site concerns the belief that if allegedly heterosexual women have any fantasy about lesbian sex, they they are actually either lesbian or at least bisexual. When that idea gets expressed, tempers usually get triggered.
How dare you think that!
How dare you think that!
I think that fantasy serves the purpose of giving us a safe outlet to "experience" situations without suffering the consequences. If I get mad at someone and say, "I wish you were dead!" I sometimes fantasize that the person is actually dead, I feel guilt or remorse about having wished for that, and I very quickly realize that I REALLY don't want that person to be dead.

I think it is normal to fantasize about sexual situations like having a threesome. I have never had one and it is unlikely that I ever will but I am also curious about how threesome participants manage jealousy, and I am also curious about some of the mechanics of how people make those things work. . . but I don't want a threesome. For me, having a fantasy doesn't mean that I want to do that fantasy in real life.
Not for me!
Not for me!
What does a sexual fantasy mean for you? Do you want to do your fantasies? Are there any fantasies that you NEVER want to do? Have you ever experienced a sexual fantasy and later regretted it?
I have never had any sexual fantasy.
I have never had a sexual partner. I do not have any sexual fantasy what I want to experience in real life.
I have never had a sexual partner. I have at least one sexual fantasy that I DO NOT want to experience in real life.
Vote C
I have never had a sexual partner. I want to experience all of my sexual fantasies in real life.
Vote D
I have had one or more sexual partners. I do not have any sexual fantasy that I want to experience in real life.
Vote E
I have had one or more sexual partners. I have at least one sexual fantasy that I DO NOT want to experience in real life.
Vote F
I have had one or more sexual partners. I want to experience all of my sexual fantasies in real life.
Vote G
GirlGuy
9
16