10 d

I'm a teen -- how do I address my boob sag with my boyfriend?

I'm 17 (almost 18) and have a wonderful boyfriend that I care about a lot. We've yet to do anything particularly ~lewd~ aside from (very light !!) sexting/phone sex and I, obviously, eventually want to take things to the next level. I'm super insecure about most of my body, but especially my breasts as they sag a lot. They're not very large (I'm only a B cup), but they don't hold a very round of perky shape unless i lift my arms (which isn't exactly ideal). While I've managed to become more comfortable and confident in myself as a whole and with my other imperfections, I'm really worried about what he will think when I eventually undress with him.

I know he won't love me any less, but I'm still really scared of the reaction. I almost want to warn him, but I haven't the faintest clue on how to address it without embarrassing the crap out of myself even if he doesn't care. Especially since we sometimes watch porn together and make fun of it, and some of the remarks he makes about the women's bodies (though they're not nasty or anything just stuff like "oh her [blah] is [blah] that's a little weird") make me feel more insecure about my own sometimes.

I'm comfortable with him, it's really just a matter of not being comfortable with myself but I'm not sure what to do about it. I've accepted that I'm like this, but that doesn't mean I want others to know...
How do I bring it up? or normalize it at all? Should I? I really don't know what to do about this at all, I mostly just don't want it to be any sort of surprise for him as I feel that'd be unpleasant but I don't know.
8
3