3 d

Can you Get a Topless Pic in just One Second?

Hi... My friend likes my sister but she is not much interested, My friend asked her for a topless pic (without her face ), at first she said she feels shame and later she asked for a expensive mobile phone which my friend gifted her... And when my friend suggested wearing transparent bra or sheer top ( but nipples should be visible )...

she became ready , now she saying she is unable to find such bra or top which is transparent enough, Is it possible she can't get such bra or sheer top in entire market? Is not she cheating my friend after taking expensive mobile phone for this deal? my friend and my sister both gave there own arguments and excuses, Now my sister says she did not find any sheer clothe, so she will drop her towel off for a second and if I can take pics her topless than I can and send it to my friend. ... but for a second is too short time to take her boobs pics? What shall I do?
1
4