9 d

What is your most awkward or embarrassing moment from when you were turned on?

In other words, what is a moment where you were turned on, but being turned on caused it to be awkward and or embarrassing? Mine was when I had a very attractive nurse grab my dick because she had to take out my catheter for sanitation (she was the most attractive nurse I’ve ever had and possibly/probably the hottest nurse I’ve ever seen.)

It was only awkward and pretty embarrassing because I got rock hard the second she touched my dick. She said she had never had that happen before, not in her few years working at the hospital, not even with a significant other. She giggled and smiled from it for a while, and playfully teased me about it every time she came in to check on me. And what I mean by playfully teasing me about it, is she’d say something like “where’s your little play toy?” And then she’d lift up the covers and grab it or touch it for a few seconds until it got hard
0
2