29 d

Do you orgasm more quickly/easily when you (or your partner) is being vaginally penetrated from behind, or from the front?

I don't have the experience to answer this question
Neither would be able to make me orgasm
Both are equally likely to bring me to orgasm quickly/easily
Vote C
I'm more likely to orgasm when I am (or my partner is) penetrated from the front. & it's more pleasurable overall
Vote D
I'm more likely to orgasm when I am (or my partner is) penetrated from the front. But it's not more pleasurable overall
Vote E
I'm more likely to orgasm when I am (or my partner is) penetrated from behind. & it's more pleasurable overall
Vote F
I'm more likely to orgasm when I am (or my partner is) penetrated from behind. But it's not more pleasurable overall
Vote G
GirlGuy
23
19