1 mo

During masturbation, what parts of your genitals do you typically need to stimulate in order to orgasm?

In regards to the poll options: For the guys, "shaft" refers to the length of the penis, everything except for the "head" which is the part that you ejaculate and pee out of. In the options, I'm pairing women's clits with men's penises, and women's vaginas with men's shafts, because I don't have enough options to make separate categories for women vs men.
I haven't masturbated, or I haven't masturbated to orgasm
I typically need to stimulate my penile head (or my clitoris if I'm female). I don't need to stimulate my shaft (or vagina if I'm female)
I typically need to stimulate my shaft/vagina. I don't need to stimulate my penile head or clitoris
Vote C
I typically need to stimulate BOTH my shaft/vagina AND my head/clitoris, in order to orgasm.
Vote D
I can reliably orgasm either by stimulating my shaft/vagina AND by stimulating my head/clitoris, & I don't need to do both at the same time.
Vote E
I typically don't need to stimulate either of these, but I need to stimulate another body part (which?)
Vote F
I typically don't need to stimulate my body to masturbate. I can reliably orgasm by fantasy
Vote G
GirlGuy
31
3