1 mo

Girls, have you ended a relationship with a guy because his penis was too small?

Prompted by another question I saw from a guy asking about the relative importance of penis size, I pose this question. I searched the site thoroughly, and this particular question does not exist. Also, I think this phrasing could cut to the chase, and be more informative for guys. This matters greatly to men. Does it matter greatly to women?

This is not 'does size matter?', which is too vague, and, let's be honest, of course there are preferences. And forget about "it depends how he uses it". That is a given. It is so obvious, it is not relevant to discuss, nor will add anything new to the topic. Of course a person's skill and methods, knowledge, and passion as a lover all matter. And of course their personality, who they are as a person matters. But if you met a great guy that you really liked or loved, would you break up with him over his penis being too small?

* 'Breaking up' can also include ghosting, where you avoided, or never contacted the guy back.

* I realize there are situations whether penis size, being small, could be a contributing factor, but not the MAIN reason for breaking up. In order to simplify the results, try and answer based on if it was the PRIMARY reason or not.

* Size is also relative to your experience, and to vagina size.

* Is size more of a priority in short-term situations? Would it matter more or less in long-term situations? Do your priorities change based on length of time spent with the person?

* Did you ever tell a guy it was the primary reason you were breaking up with him, when in fact it was for other reasons? What were the real reasons? Did you ever tell this to a guy to be vindictive because you were upset at him for how he treated you?

* If you have broken up over this, how many times?

* If you have ever broken up with a guy because he was too *big*, pls mention this specifically as a comment, but answer "No" in poll.
No, I have never ended a relationship with a guy based on his penis being too small.
Yes, I have ended a relationship with a guy based primarily on his penis being too small. This was a hookup/casual situation.
Yes, I have ended a relationship with a guy based primarily on his penis being too small. This was a committed, longer-term situation.
Vote C
I am a straight or gay male, or virgin female, so I cannot vote. Please show me the poll results.
Vote D
GirlGuy
20