If you've ever masturbated in the same room with someone of the same gender, were you horny BECAUSE of them or IN SPITE OF them being there?

WhiteShoulder
One time in college definitely falls in the second category. Me and my sophomore year roommate were sitting around our dorm room one Saturday night drinking Cosmos and talking about guys we'd been with or wanted to get with. As we got more and more buzzed, our stories got more and more pornographic. After a couple hours of this, my panties felt like they were soaked and I could literally see the crotch of my jeans turning a darker shade of blue.

Just as I was about to say I was really tired and we should "get some sleep," she looked straight at me and said "I really need to rub off. Do you mind?" I breathed a huge sigh of relief and was like "Yeah, me too." We scrambled under our covers, pulled our pants down and started jilling as fast as we could.

I came really hard, and I definitely needed the release, but it wasn't BECAUSE of her or what she was doing. There was never any sexual tension between us before or since, but that night I just really needed it. Has anything like that ever happened to you?
50
13