30 d

Are you opposed to alternative life styles? ... more specifically homosexuality, bisexuality and/or lesbianism?

Don't be afraid to express your true opinion.

Please state your views, ideas and thoughts, there is no wrong answer.

This is a very controversial subject. Some are totally in favor of it and many are totally opposed to it, and of course there are a few in the middle... none are wrong.

It's OK to like, or not like, many things in life!

You are not a "homophobe" because you are opposed to any of these lifestyles unless you have hate and rage inside for others that think differently about it. So, if that does not apply than you should never be called names because of your opinion on this matter.

What is your take on it? ... share with us, please!
A. Yes, I am opposed to homosexuality and think it is wrong
B. Yes, I am opposed to bisexuality and think it is wrong
C. Yes, I am opposed to lesbianism and think it is wrong
Vote C
D. I am opposed to everything EXCEPT heterosexuality (straight)
Vote D
E. I am neutral about it and am tired of it being shoved down my throat, and the throats of others, just allow me to do my thing without interference please
Vote E
F. I am not opposed to any of the lifestyles you mentiioned. That is a personal choice for each of us to make.
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Lifestyle Choice" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
87
38