25 d

Who has it easier: A man without job, depressed, not very attractive, sad, reclusive, body smell problems, no dreams, no friends, empty.. or a woman?

I think it is clear that man like me. Sometimes men are lucky but the chances of dying alone... a woman can easily find someone to take care of her or friends, just by being a little cute, she can wear makeup, look at the number of men who wouldn't mind housewives, and what was supposed to be "feminist" in the Liberal States of America... I know but being the desired one can have a little risk of being raped or killed, but also have someone more likely to treat her like a queen. I also understand this by the social conditioning of support women, pornography and erotic images of women 24/7, a man falls in love and gives everything so easily (in theory), usually in the stories they are a little "below" the heroes, not always in the Final Fantasy (it depends which one) and in many stories not, but in many yes. Of course, on this page everyone is very liberal with the American dream, having ambition, everyone not only has jobs but also a university degree, nobody has a broken life, they can't even have insecurities, everyone pretends they are happy.

If at least I was beautiful like Dorian Gray, I'd look good in the photographs and they would paint me an immortal painting, I could die happy then but I don't have a damn photograph in which I look decent but they also don't want to help me die, they condemn me to life.
25 d
And I can't study or go to a class or school for the smell problem
25 d
At least Dorian live alone, I have a family of 5 members myself even 7 (sometimes grandparents) for nothing, nobody talks to anyone, I understand the complains about the low classes, have one child or two no THREE.
0
1