23 d

Aside from the obvious age difference, is there anything different - good or bad - about having sex with an older partner?

Not all older women who date a younger man have cougar attitude!
When I was 23, I had a girlfriend who was 46. She enjoyed having sex with me because I think it had been several years since she had been with another partner. She only wanted to have missionary position sex. She was willing to do it seven times in one night but she was very quiet and reserved in bed. Her age and experience did not make her a better lover.

When I was 25, I had a girlfriend who was 37. She had a very strong libido and wanted to please me but she was also fairly inhibited. There wasn't anything about her age that made her better as a sexual partner.
Evelyn - the 37 year old girlfriend - closely resembled Suzanne Somers
When I was 26, I dated a girl who was 34. She had a very strong libido, was eager to please, was uninhibited in telling me what turned her on, and she was willing to try things that were new to her. She was a great sexual partner but I don't know if it was her past sexual experiences that made her so desirable.

(All of this happened in a 6 year period in which I was having casual relationships. It was a long time ago in a place far, far away!)

I concluded that, for me, a woman's age did not have much relationship to how much I would enjoy them between the sheets. What is your experience with older sexual partners?
10
26