Have you ever sent nude pictures and had them distributed to others against your wishes?

OlderAndWiser u
I dont EVER need to worry about this picture being posted online!
I don't EVER need to worry about this picture being posted online!
The digital age allows you to do things from a remote location without direct personal contact. If you want to ask a girl for a date (what you call "chillin'" or "hangin' out,") you don't need to call her and ask; you can just send her a text. If she says no, then you don't feel as embarrassed by the rejection. If you want to break up, there's no need to have a conversation. Just send a text and tell him that you are going to look for a "real man" to date.

If you are in the early stages and want to initiate some physical intimacy, there's no need to actually see each other and start fondling or groping; just send nude pictures! But there is a risk that, if the relationship ends poorly, your ex may share or post those pictures with people who you would never want to see you nude. Maybe you think you're safe because the picture doesn't show your face, but your ex will tell his friends, "Yeah, this is a picture of Kayla," and they will all believe him. When your little brother sees the picture, he'll recognize that the background of the picture is your bedroom or the bathroom that you share.

Yes, it happens. I have a client in a divorce case whose husband, after the separation, started advertising for a couple for swapping. He offered to send pictures of his "current partner" in exchange for nude pictures of the other couple. He was simply trying to collect nude pictures of other girls with the pretext of looking for a couple for swapping. Of course, when my client gave him the nude pictures, she never thought that this would happen to her.

Do you share nude pictures with dating partners? How soon in the relationship? Have you ever had those pictures shared with anyone else or posted online?
I have never taken nude pictures of myself!
I have taken nude selfies but never sent them to anyone!
I sent nude pictures of myself to a partner at least once and I don't think they were ever shared with anyone else.
Vote C
I sent nude pictures of myself to a partner at least once and I think they were shown to someone else in person.
Vote D
I sent nude pictures of myself to a partner at least once and I think they were forwarded to someone else in a digital format.
Vote E
I sent nude pictures of myself to a partner at least once and I later learned that they has been posted online but none of my friends or family has seen them..
Vote F
I sent nude pictures of myself to a partner at least once, later learned that they has been posted online, and at least one of my friends or family has seen the pictures..
Vote G
GirlGuy
19
26