What do you think about Fat fetish?

Anonymous
So I have a nice body, quite athletic if I do say so myself but since I was 13 I had this fethis with girls with a little belly fat. At first, I suddenly discovered I was atracted to girl a little fatter than usual, but as time went on my day belly fetish went bigger and bigger and suddenly I was fapping to girls that could easily weight 120 kg. To be honest this isn't that much of a question but just sharing my experience to see if someone else has the same fetish and because I'm honestly horny rn. Here you have some pictures of what range of fatness I'm talking about
What do you think about Fat fetish?
What do you think about Fat fetish?
What do you think about Fat fetish?
What do you think about Fat fetish?
What do you think about Fat fetish?
What do you think about Fat fetish?
What do you think about Fat fetish?
I don't think I would be attracted to anything over this, but when I look at these images my dick just goes as hard as stone and I want tl masturbate. I don't think this fetish is something bad, I just wanted to share this photos with the world because I'm horny afI just wanna hug those big fat bellies so bad and enter my dick between their boobs and let them crash my Bodie with their huge bellies and grab all that fat while I fuck them from behind. Yeah, that was a relief. I understand that you think I'm a sick freak but simply I wouldn't tell this to anyone irl, so I do it through the internet. Tell me, do you think this is too weird or you understand me? Also, if you have a belly fetish are you also attracted to this images or is this too much fatness? By the way, I find it more sexy when they are not nude, but I do like them showingAlso I like slim girls as wellSorry for being horny
You are sick
I'm not attracted to this but I understand your fetish
I have another different fetish
Vote C
I have a fat girl/guy fettish in a minor degree
Vote D
These images make me hard
Vote E
GirlGuy
What do you think about Fat fetish?
5
18