My girlfriend has sucked off a lot of guys, even while we were dating. Is that ok?

Anonymous
We met on tinder and my first mistake was that her bio had this stupid joke saying "guys say I have great DSL, but why do they care about my internet?". I thought it was just a stupid joke. We went on a lot of dates and only once we were officially a thing we actually had sex. I also knew she went on some dates with other guys in that period we were just dating but she said she didn't have sex.

I admit, I'm a little insecure and wanted to know her number of sex partners, which is 10. I was really ok with it. At a certain point this guy on Facebook tags her with a wink in this meme:
She just answered with "haha :p". I waited for a long time but eventually asked what it was all about. Apparently she went on just one date with that guy and gave him a blowjob. I asked her wtf? And she didn't get why that was bad. Then she admitted that she has done that with over 40 guys and she couldn't exactly remember! And 3 in that month we were dating! She said "I din't have sex with them, it's just fooling around. I don't tell you who I kissed either." To her kissing and blowjobs are not sex but just "fooling around" and she only did that to those guys cause she didn't see herself having anything serious with them. Then her bio on tinder was suddenly less funny and I felt like an idiot.
I forgave her but honestly, it does still sting. Am I overreacting or is this pretty bad?
10 mo
we weren't exclusive so it simply isn't cheating. But the situation just kinda annoys me. Maybe it's childish but I just keep thinking about 40 random guys blasting a load in her mouth. I have been chatting with her, knowing she was on a date with another guy. Now I know that somewhere that night, she didn't answer at a certain moment cause she was busy sucking a random asshole off.
10 mo
And also, I don't use her for sex. I really do love her and the fact that we don't have much sex makes it hurt more
2
34