1 mo

Guys, do you feel your balls tightening when aroused, & if so, is it pleasurable? Ladies, do you find it pleasurable to watch happen to your partner?

I was reading some smut & it described a woman watching as a man's balls tightened. I asked my friend if guys feel that happening & he answered affirmatively.
So... the question is:
for guys, do you feel this happening to you? & If so, is it pleasurable?
Girls, do you see this happening to your male partners, and if so, is it pleasurable to watch?
This has never happened to me /OR/ I'm a girl and have never seen it happen to a male partner
It's happened to me, or I've seen it happen to a male partner, but it's unpleasant to experience (if I'm a guy) or watch (if I'm female)
It's neither pleasant nor unpleasant to experience (if I'm a guy) or watch (if I'm female)
Vote C
It's somewhat pleasurable to experience (if I'm a guy) or watch (if I'm a girl)
Vote D
It's considerably pleasurable
Vote E
It's very pleasurable
Vote F
It's extremely pleasurable
Vote G
GirlGuy
53
9