1 mo

Do you expect your partner to satisfy all of your sexual kinks?

Which one has the fetish?
Which one has the fetish?
Not everyone has a kink or fetish but many people do. On this site, many people express an interest in threesomes, role play, anal sex, light bondage (being tied up and blindfolded,) sex in public places, etc. However, when you have a first date, asking your date if they would agree to a threesome or anal sex is not going to lead to many positive outcomes; more likely, they will think that you are just interested in casual sex and there won't be a second date.

So, of course, you don't ask and then, you get to the point that you begin a sexual relationship. It turns out that your partner is not interested in whatever non-vanilla sex you prefer, or they want something that you have never done and it doesn't sound like it would be fun for you. If you want a threesome and they don't, do you call it quits, just give up on the possibility, or keep the relationship going and hope that they eventually give in to your request?
I have never had sex
I don't have any kinks
My partners have always shared my kinks and satisfied me
Vote C
My partners have not always shared my kinks but they did what it took to satisfy me
Vote D
My partners have not always indulged my kinks and my frustration was tolerable
Vote E
My partners have not always indulged my kinks and my frustration was a big problem
Vote F
When my partner does not satisfy my kinks, the relationship is over
Vote G
GirlGuy
14
37