5 d

How do you make a dildo with household materials? Items not too hard to find and put together, but that get the job done right. (Not vegetables used)?

So, I'm a 18 year old girl, never had a first kiss, been in a relationship or had sex. But I do masturbate at times, but it's more like always clitoris stimulation with my fingers. Nothing ever inside me. At least not sexually, I have worn tampons before. And I live with my parents and older brother, and the bedroom are all very close together, but I do have my own bedroom. So well, I guess yesterday I was feeling experimental and tried to make a dildo out of household things that I found in my room. I don't have a job, so I don't have enough money to buy something professional, you could say, and even if I would potentially order something online, it would arrive to my house and my parents could probably see it and maybe open the box or I would have to lie about what it is, and I am not a good liar and feel bad doing so. Not really at the level of feeling comfortable of telling my parents that I got a sex toy, you know? We are not there yet. So I tried to make a dildo of some sort after watching some YouTube videos on it, but what I end up making didn't work out. It probably was too rigid and I made it way too thick. I tried to put it in me, but it hurt and wouldn't even fit. I am not at all used to put something big in me, tampons are pretty small in comparison and I don't even use them that much, I use more pads. So if anybody has any suggestions, of easy stuff that I could find around the house or buy normal items that are inconspicuous and inexpensive, that might help me out. Please don't say foods like a banana or carrot. Because I don't like to eat bananas in general, so it would be weird if my parents happened to see me with one. And carrots, we don't have them all the time. Also, I was hoping of something that I could use over and over again without it getting ruined, like a vegetable rotting. Feeling kinda weird asking this question, but isn't this app what this can be about? Trying to get truthful answers even to questions that can be awkward.😅
7
4