5 d

If You Have a Baby, Do You Plan on Having Sex in the Delivery Room?

Vote below!

This is becoming the norm in many hospitals. Husbands and boyfriends are making love to their expectant wives and girlfriend right up to and including the moment of birth. The contractions apparently make for a very delightful experience on the erect penis. And the ejaculate provides a fantastic, slippery lubricant to help the baby slide out more readily. If the gentleman's stiffened member is seated within the anus, the act can even continue during delivery!

What do you think? Will you be participating in this latest craze?

Having Sex in the Delivery Room: Everyone's Doing It, Will You?
by MARY HAWKINS

Um, let me see, how shall I put this? I guess I'll just come right out and say it. Apparently there are couples who have sex during labor and delivery. Did you hear me? Let me phrase it another way just to be sure I got the point across. There are actually women who have sex with their husbands in the hospital either while they're in the midst of labor -- or shortly after giving birth to their babies.

Click the link below for the complete article on cafemom:

Article: SEX in the Delivery Room!
Lets screw!
Let's screw!
No Way! That sounds crazy!
Yes, I will. It will help get the birth canal ready!
Yes, but only in the butt! This way, the sex can continue during the birthing process!
Vote C
GirlGuy
38
20