3 d

Why did I have this dream of my ex best FRIEND if i'm straight?

We ended the friendship badly months ago for complicated reasons. A few months before it ended she told me she had feelings for me at some point and it was really hard to deal with them because she was completely straight before that and i know it because she was boy crazy and talked about wanting a family. She told me she never wanted to like me that way and that it just happened and that she didn't want anything with me. (i'm straight). Anyways it's been hard forgetting about her and recently i've been having dreams of her. Usually if she's in my dreams she just makes me feel uncomfortable and upset with her presence being there. However these past 2 nights the dreams have gotten weird. A night ago in my dream we were just cuddling (which i didn't mind) and then she kissed me and i wasn't ok with it. And last night's dream things got WAY MORE intimate.. and the weird part is i didn't reject it in the dream, i actually enjoyed it... Why did i even have these two intimate dreams with her? why did it actually enjoy it if i'm straight? at least i thought i was...
5
1