4 d

If we’re in a coffee shop, and he holds my hand and we talk about emotions. I feel so good and I can feel my pussy tingling?

Even though the conversations aren’t sexual. And then he says he gets very excited and he knows I can feel it too. He asks me to send him pics when I get home to motivate him even more. He says he’ll be there for me and he wants to fully connect with me both mentally and physically. He shares his sexual imaginations with me. He said he’d like to lick my pussy and pour flavoured vodka over it. And he wants to see me reaching the orgasm. He said that there can be a half naked woman and a fully covered woman next to him. And he’d still choose me even though fully covered. If we both feel so sexually aroused when we talk, does it mean we’re soul mates?
Soul mates explain
Just sexual lust explain
Other explain
Vote C
GirlGuy
10
5