1 d

Do you believe some guys are a little selfish when it comes to sex?

Im not generalizing as each man and their prsonal goals are different, but I have seen this pattern in some guys, let me be clear just some guys.

I mean men are sexual creatures and for them everything is visual first, that is their biology but some guys are selfish when it comes to having sex and think only on their needs as guys.

For example some guys do not like to wear a condom becuse of the "sensitiviy" and because it does not feel the same and they want to feel the skin on the lady. Ok I get that, but now there are condoms made so the guy have feel something. What about being responsible and adult as the first reason to have sex and not think only on themselves that "it does not feel the same". For whom does not feel the same for them obviously. Also it sqays having also women needs to be responsible as she also needs to use brith control. So if the lady uses birth control the guy wotn wear a condom? Here then the responsability lies on the lady then and the guy gets off the hook. Women birth control is more complicated than a guy going to a market and buy a a condom as condoms are bought in many places and are of easy access to the public. Women birth control are prescribed by doctors only and depends of the women condition and health, it depends on the kind of birth control she can or can't use, so the process of gettin g women birth control is far more complicated than just buying simple condom out there, that even if condoms are not 100% safe at least it could prevent prgnancy even STD. Women birth control do not prevent STD only the condom can.

What if the woman for any medical reason she wqas diagnosed can't use birth control and she can only rely in the men using a condom if she wants to have sex? Do some men will turn a lady down for that, especially if the guy does want sex and so does she but the guy does not like to wear a condom? So he only think of his needs then? Then who have all the pregnancy symptoms if the lady gets pregnant? The guy?
1 d
He does not have anything, he just have sex, and plant the seed. For guys are just easier to get laid, fuck and enjoy their own needs and know that if the woman they had sex end up pregnant, they could say "Well you did not use birth control". This is phrase I heard once from a guy at work. He had sex with a lady he was not even in a relationship but they did know each for 5 years they wre like friends but they were not a couple or dating, he liked to have sex with her from time to time,
1 d
but he never wanted to use a condom for the phrase "it does not feel the same ". He was clean though simply he did not like to feel the condom when having sex. and the lady was very attracted to him since they met each other. Also he rely on the issue of , "I could cum outside" or the woman taking the morning after pill, things so he won't use a condom and the lady may not end up beign pregnant. His needs only I guess.
5
1