2 d

99% of guys masturbate. The other 1% are lying about it. Agree or Disagree?

I completely disagree.
99% of guys masturbate. The other 1% are lying about it. Agree or Disagree?
Updates:
1 d
I can't believe most people are saying agree. That just doesn't make any sense to me. No one knows what 100% of people do in the privacy of their homes
99% of guys masturbate. The other 1% are lying about it. Agree or Disagree?
57
5
Add Opinion