4 d

Should I be concerned that my boyfriend is secretly watching homemade porn that is not of me?

I recently found out my boyfriend has been secretly watching homemade porn (of him and women from his past) on his old laptop? I was cleaning and found a laptop that wasn’t familiar so I looked through it and found it. I asked him about it and he admitted it. Should I be concerned?
3 d
So. Maybe I should clarify, that the pictures were with a fling he had in the past (she knew about it because we did a threesome together lol) and the videos were of me, and YES I did know I was being recorded. You all are nuts in the comments! Lol! Oh, and for everyone calling me a snoop because I found an unknown laptop in MY APARTMENT can fuck off 😚😚😚
42
18