4 d

What is your way to find a sex parter?

+5Xper
Do girls look for sex? What do they do when they really want to have sex but unable to express their desire in public forums?

I belong to a place where people talks less about sex, it is kind of a taboo here, resulting in a huge number of sex-starved pople im this place.

The world is changing, nature of work is changing. Be it a girl or boy, most of the people are into making good money, good career. Often, they do not desire not to start a family or to get into marriage before getting settled in life, both mentally or financially. But, as human, they do feel the urge of sexual intimacy and it goes same with men and women. If their desire is not fulfilled, they feel frustrated, stressed and often fall into depression.

It could easily be avoived by finding like mimded partners, but often we do not know how to find suitable sexual partner.

I am really curious what women do when they feel the same. Do they approach directly to men of their choice? If yes what is the way of that approach? How do they initiate the conversation? What media they use to meet the men of their choice? Or they often supress their desires because of the fear of being called "slut", "prostitute" or anything similar carries the same meaning?

I am a researcher, a curious mind, asking this question out of pure curiosity. Any help would be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.­čśŐ
Updates:
4 d
Or due to the fear of being rejected.
What is your way to find a sex parter?
Add Opinion