27 d

Do you think there will be, or should be, sex in heaven?

This is a question for those who already believe that there is a heaven, not a debate as to whether there is a heaven or not.

We were created as sexual beings, sex is not bad, wrong, and/or evil as some clergy, adults, and even some parents, have tried hard to tell us that it is, some with honorable intent to try to keep us from sex until we are older, but they leave the wrong impression of sex in our mind that is sometimes hard to overcome when we are older.

Instead, sex in reality is a most wonderful thing!

Heaven is said to be a million times more wonderful than anything on earth ever was, or could ever be, so what about sex?

Will it be no more, forever vanquished?

What will God provide to replace sex in heaven to find pleasure, if sex is not it? ... or will there still be sex as we know it here on earth?

What are your thoughts on this? Please share them with us?
A. YES! I hope and pray that there is sex in heaven, I can not imagine any activity for bonding and pleasure any greater than that!
B. No, there will not be sex in heaven because there will be no need to procreate, so no need for sex
C. I hope there will be but I am not sure what it will be like there exactly
Vote C
D. NO, I hope there is no such thing as sex in heaven, good riddance!
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Sex In Heaven" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
85
22