1 mo

How can I get my boyfriend to be rougher with me sexually?

Hi. I'm 20, so is my boyfriend. We've been together for a little over a year. He's an amazing guy, I really love him and the sex is great, but falls short in some aspects. He likes being dominant but only to a certain extent. The porn I watch is exclusively a rape-like scenario. He's kind of hard to read. He'll say he wants to be more romantic, I agree, then he'll randomly be really rough. Or, the opposite, I want it to be really rough and he's extremely... not.

I very frequently tell him how rough I want it. Sometimes he delivers but that's extremely rare. I'm frustrated because I clearly communicate what I want and he just chooses not to, but will on occasion when he feels like it at weird times.

I'm just kind of confused and slightly annoyed. I'm not sure how much clearer I need to be. I do have a history of sexual abuse and he's expressed worry about my somewhat unhealthy desire to be forced to do things sexually but honestly I dont' really care about that at this point. It makes me aroused and it's not really something I can change.
24
10