27 d

When you feel your genitals getting engorged from arousal, is it ever painful for you?

Somebody asked a question regarding how painful are men's penile erections & women's nipple erections.

I quickly corrected him by saying that the female equivalent of men's erections isn't nipple erection (which many men also experience) but clitoral engorgement, and that it's one of the best feelings & never painful for me.
But that made me wonder if it actually is painful for some people?

So what about you? When your genitals become engorged due to sexual arousal, is it ever painful for you?
I've never experienced genital engorgement due to sexual arousal
I have experienced genital engorgement due to sexual arousal, but it was never painful
It rarely becomes painful
Vote C
It sometimes becomes painful
Vote D
It becomes painful roughly half the time
Vote E
It becomes painful more than half the time
Vote F
It always becomes painful
Vote G
GirlGuy
47
3