25 d

He didn’t tell me he was trans. Am I right to be mad?

To start off I’m not a pan sexual I am a straight woman so I only date men with penises. No hate at all that’s just how it is for me. I met this guy on tinder and we clicked really well. We went on
a few dates and things got kind of serious eventually. When we decided on sex I realized “he” had a vagina. I was freaked out for a long time. I tried to act as calm as possible but I got super upset and asked why he didn’t tell me before we got serious. His response was that he shouldn’t have to tell me because he is a man and that doesn’t have to be explained and only an ignorant homophobe would be confused about the fact he still has a vagina. I didn’t wanna be seen as homophobic so I went along with it for a while, but having a man with a beard try to rub his vagina on me just didn’t sit well with me. I couldn’t do it and I said I wasn’t into it. I told him
off and let him know I thought it was dead wrong for him to not tell an openly straight woman this. He ended up calling me a bitch and told me to lose his number.
21
1