28 d

Wondering what do most girls normally do about the cum that always leaks out shortly after our partners have ejaculated into us after unprotected sex?

I always have unprotected sex with my partner and him cumming inside my vagina is our favorite thing so how we normally end a hot sex session, but the aftermath is very annoying as a significant amount drips out almost straight away. So wondered what most girls do about this. I normally woddle to the bathroom to clean myself up, but think I probalby look like abit of an idiot
Wipe bits with tissues/wipes that are kept in the bedroom
Wipe bits with covers or clothing that are left aroung in bedroom
Get partner to get something for them to sort out (they helped make the mess)
Vote C
Hold bits and waddle to toilet to wipe and clean up there
Vote D
Hold bits and waddle to shower/bath to clean bits
Vote E
Do nothing, go to sleep and let it drip out naturally
Vote F
just put knickers, Panties or pyjama bottoms on straight away
Vote G
GirlGuy
10
11