22 d

If you are in a relationship that is NOT casual, do you want to spend the night with your partner the first time you get intimate?

I dont know what this position is called but Im NOT doing it!
I don't know what this position is called but I'm NOT doing it!
You've been thinking about having sex with your partner and now they are giving you the sign that they are ready. The first time that you and your partner are intimate. . . do you want to spend the night with them or is that too much, too soon? Are you afraid that might be rushing things or is it something that you are eager to do?
I've never had sex
All of my relationships are casual
I've has serious relationships but I'm saving sex for marriage
Vote C
The first time we get intimate, I don't want to spend the night with my partner. That's too much, too soon!
Vote D
The first time we get intimate, I want to wake up with my partner the next morning
Vote E
The first time we get intimate, I want to wake up with my partner the next morning. . . and then we'll do it again
Vote F
GirlGuy
16
11